Finding the right retirement home is very often just the first step. Many families require additional transition support services particularly in the following scenarios:
- Family members that are out of town and cannot physically be with their loved ones.
- Family members that are in town but simply don’t have the time or resources to effectively pursue the many transition tasks.
- Families that require guidance and support in what is usually an overwhelming and emotional time of their lives.
source link where to buy nolvadex with paypal go help with thesis statement follow site proventil spray aztecs homework help click source link prescription for viagra dissertation writing services dubai thesis examples psychology cialis prairie city what is thesis driven essay follow site cheap resume creative writing programs in san diego viagra willow creek how to find my ip address linux mint source link sample essay examples cialis 20mg price per pill prices of viagra in india best custom essay writing websites website that can write paper for you domperidone without a script dissertation draft example https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/custom-writing-services-for-finance/47/ viagra generick cialis pour femme en pharmacie The Lianas Transition Support Program assigns a Lianas Senior Advisor to coordinate the various aspects of the transition process. Specifically, we work with professionals providing the following services:
- Sale of the family home, townhouse or condo with a real estate agent specializing in senior transitions in your geographic area.
- Downsizing companies that work specifically with seniors to assist them with the downsizing process. This could include:
- Taking measurements of the new residence and guiding the family with respect to which furniture would be ideal to move
- Estate sales
- Donating and discarding
Once the various service providers have been decided upon, your Lianas Senior Advisor can:
- Arranges appointments with the service companies.
- Meets with the individual providers to create a schedule.
- Provides continuous communication to you and your loved ones through progress reports.
- Serves as a resource when you and your family have questions.
- Follows up with and supervises the service companies throughout the entire process.
Follows up with the various service companies when services are being provided.
Please call us at (514) 622-8074 or email us at email@example.com. It would be our pleasure to help.