Finding the right retirement home is very often just the first step. Many families require additional transition support services particularly in the following scenarios:
- Family members that are out of town and cannot physically be with their loved ones.
- Family members that are in town but simply don’t have the time or resources to effectively pursue the many transition tasks.
- Families that require guidance and support in what is usually an overwhelming and emotional time of their lives.
The Lianas Transition Support Program assigns a Lianas Senior Advisor to coordinate the various aspects of the transition process. Specifically, we work with professionals providing the following services:
- Sale of the family home, townhouse or condo with a real estate agent specializing in senior transitions in your geographic area.
- Downsizing companies that work specifically with seniors to assist them with the downsizing process. This could include:
- Taking measurements of the new residence and guiding the family with respect to which furniture would be ideal to move
- Estate sales
- Donating and discarding
Once the various service providers have been decided upon, your Lianas Senior Advisor can:
- Arranges appointments with the service companies.
- Meets with the individual providers to create a schedule.
- Provides continuous communication to you and your loved ones through progress reports.
- Serves as a resource when you and your family have questions.
- Follows up with and supervises the service companies throughout the entire process.
Follows up with the various service companies when services are being provided.
Please call us at 1-877-450-3365 or email us at email@example.com. It would be our pleasure to help.